الأربعاء، 25 ديسمبر 2013

PageRank Update Coming in 2-3 Days



PageRank Update Coming in 2-3 Days


Hey I am not the one saying it, the word is coming from Mr. Matt Cutts head of Google’s web spam team
As you probably know this is just an update of the nominal PR, the one you see on the toolbars. The real one is updated much more frequently, and that is the one that affects your search rankings
PageRank Update

There are people that say “Hey, I don’t care for PR anymore.” Well, I would believe the ones that don’t have any toolbar installed on their browsers to check the PR of the different websites around
Personally I do care for it. Not a lot, but still
You can’t deny that PR is a metric used by people to evaluate the trustworthy of a website. Some advertisers and site buyers also take it into consideration
Anyway, let’s see what will happen. I am hoping that some of my new websites will gain some PR from 0, and hopefully Daily Blog Tips will keep its PR7


Filled Under:

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق